Randy Inouye – DDS MSD
Dr. Inouye has been practicing orthodontics for more than 25 years. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in biological sciences in 1973 from the University of Southern California and his Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1976 from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco. Dr. Inouye practiced general dentistry for five years then limited his practice to orthodontics after obtaining his specialty certificate and degree (M.S.D.) in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics from the University of Washington in Seattle in 1983.
Dr. Inouye is a board certified diplomate of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and serves as an Orthodontic Consultant to the Stanford Sleep Disorders Clinic at the Stanford University Medical Center.
Dr. Inouye was formerly a faculty member at the Facial Pain Center at the University of the Pacific Arthur A.Dugoni School of Dentistry, San Francisco in the Department of Pathology and Medicine.
- University of the Pacific School of Dentistry
- University of Washington School of Dentistry
- University of California at San Francisco
- University of California at Berkeley
- University of Southern California
Affiliations with professional organizations include:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- California Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Mid-Peninsula Dental Society
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Association of Anthropologists
- Society for Medical Anthropology
• Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
• Oral Appliance Therapy for the Treatment of Sleep Disordered Breathing